300 GPM (1140 LPM)
The Forestry Monitor is the latest addition to the Akron Brass electric monitor family. It provides an extremely rugged durable design ideal for brush and wildland firefighting. This compact monitor features a fully sealed integrated electrical control system with waterproof locking connectors for pinpoint stream positioning and accuracy. Ship. wt. 25 lbs. (Not including nozzle)
- Low flow adjustable electric fog nozzle with flush 30-60-95-125 gpm
- CAN proportional speed joystick control
- Lightweight Pyrolite construction
- Integrated and sealed electronics
- Waterproof (IP 67 rated) locking connectors
- Simple “plug and play” installation
- 320° maximum rotation range with stops at +/-90°
- 135° maximum elevation range with stops at -45° and -20°
- 12v or 24v option
- Dimensions: 13-3/16"H x 11-9/16"W x 8-29/32"D
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 1.5"