Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 30 Days
The Sidewinder® is an electric remote controlled wildland monitor that mounts on the front bumper of off-road or wildland firefighting apparatus. Sidewinder’s 180º spray covers a large area, making it ideal for fighting forest, grass, range and brush fires. Made of rugged, lightweight Elk-O-Lite® with fully enclosed and sealed stainless steel gears and motors.
Joystick allows one-handed operation of monitor, nozzle and water valve for pump and roll capability.
- Includes: monitor, nozzle, controller
- Lightweight Elk-O-Lite® construction
- Flow efficient 2.0" vaned waterway
- Fully enclosed stainless steel gears
- Sealed gear motors w/manual override
- 3 nozzle sizes; constant flows from 15-350 gpm
- 135° vertical travel, 180° or 334° horizontal travel
- Double ball races w/stainless steel bearings
- 12vdc or 24vdc - max 4 amp draw
Pricing does not include electric valve